Thursday, October 11, 2007

lazy to blog.

kaiying just left my house! haha 10pm! ashley and kaiying stayed for dinner!
ashley's like disgusted with the soup o.O and she keeps dumping her salad to me!

kaikai and i love laughing at your phone you gooondo ashley. SHE CALLED HAMICECLARICE a stupid rodent and poked her with the hard wood banana! D:

and annia alicia kaiying ashley came to my house to watch NANA2!
MIKANAKASHIMA~ YUNA ITO! ^^

rented it haha, it was super touching! cried like so much, and i realise i cry more than others when watching touching scenes o.O




anyway happybirthday isabelleong lolol,


houkay, its results day tomorrow, and i shall blog in detail about
TOMORROW, TODAY and YESTERDAY!


annalim get well soon! :D



yesterday + today = FANTABULOUS




i hope HAMICE CLARICE FUNG XIN YING's happy too! :D

that's hammie's name :D
kaikai and nia and ash loves hamice clarice! ;D


i have like so many paintings to complete like omgwthzzz

OHYES lets have a SLEEPOVER PARTY! in my house! who wants to come! *hopes my mom allows it*

and , i passed grade8! rawrr, should i be happy i passed? -.-
but i can't have a piano already, or i just want a merit T.T
and omg rawrr my mom really doesn't want me to retake!

i'm like super not satisfied with my marks! no dist no piano, no merit no sense of satisfaction zzz.



ohwell, i'm sleepy and i eyes hurt from crying [cause of NANA2!]
watch it man! its super touching! D:


THE EXAMS OVER AND WE ARE HERE TO PLAY!!
not what my mom thinks.GEE.i don't care i'm going out during hols with diff people whee!

bye lovesss :D




ray: hah i think NOO HOO's REALLY NICE to treat us yeah?she said to "ji zu" the treat^^
{NOOHOO thanks! i know you're REALLY NICEEEE! :DDDDDDDD raisin bread!}

Cutie: ya my exams over too. did horribly for bio... >< {haha WHEEEEE EXAMS OVERRR! :D don't worry la, not everybody's good in everything yo!
{
and i'm sure you'll do well too la haha ^^ we passed yayyy. you retaking? D:}

No comments: